Our 2017 Rates
- One night minimum reservation payment of $125 payable
online with PayPal! Just click the button below, and make sure you
indicate what nights you wish to reserve with your deposit.
If Bozeman, Montana is your vacation destination for skiing,
flyfishing, hiking, or exploring nearby Yellowstone National Park, then this cute
little cottage should be your home away from home. Relax and enjoy your
stay in Big Sky country by renting this unique vacation cottage just a few
blocks from the restaurants and shops of the historic downtown!
For about the same price you would pay for a motel room out by the
interstate, you could be enjoying the very best lodging and hospitality that Bozeman
has to offer. We have very reasonable daily and weekly rates!
- Tastefully decorated two bedroom; "sleeps up to five"
- Family friendly getaway
- Queen size bed and charming, antique furnishings
- Antique clawfoot tub with shower
- Artwork provided by local artisans
- Cozy and warm in the cold months
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Easy walk to Montana State University, Emerson Cultural Center, and
Main Street downtown
- No smoking, no pets
- Smaller second bedroom contains memory foam full-size futon
- Living room La-Z-Boy couch with full size hide-a-bed
- Picturesque garden views
- Twin size folding bed and crib also available
- Private fenced back yard with patio
- Excellent biking neighborhood
- Four blocks to upscale natural foods store
- Lots of local attractions the proprietors can show you
- Includes TV/DVD/VCR/daily newspaper
- Wireless internet available
- Garage and off street parking
Take a Virtual Tour!
Photographs courtesy of Robert Sisk